Abraxas currently has an opening for a Residential Treatment Supervisor I at its Marienville facility.
Establishment: ABRAXAS I
Salary: $45,000 annually
Bonuses (if applicable): $5,000
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy a competitive benefits package for a dynamic workforce with options for you and your family, including:
- Paid vacation
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) correspondence
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health savings account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reduced tuition fees
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Animal insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid training
- Other benefits available
HIRING of a residential treatment supervisor I,
$5,000 signing bonus for new recruits
$45,000 per year
Depending on past experience, you might earn more.
APPLY TODAY – BE PART OF TEAM ABRAXAS AND TOGETHER YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BUILD A BETTER FUTURE
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in operating residential treatment facilities and community programs for troubled youth and their families. They offer a wide range of services, including life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as professional and educational services. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, college, bachelor’s degree or higher. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching, or just want to make a difference, Abraxas has a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services.
The main function of the treatment supervisor is to manage and direct the administrative, human and clinical activities of a specific treatment unit. The processing supervisor ensures that all Abraxas policies and procedures are followed. He/she serves as a primary role model for employees by directing, directing, guiding and supporting them in a way that fosters their growth and development. The treatment supervisor is responsible for supervising staff on a regular basis.
- Maintains employee schedules that provide adequate coverage to ensure customer and employee safety
- Develops and implements systems to organize and monitor work activities
- Interviews and selects the most qualified candidate among internal candidates for posted positions
- Structures, implements and facilitates on-the-job orientation of new employees
- Drafts professional development plans in collaboration with employees to assist them in their training and development
- Organizes effective supervision conferences and performance reviews with employees, documents the content of these meetings and reviews and provides feedback
- Determines and implements progressive discipline as required under applicable policy
- Responds to Stage 1 grievances
- Plans employee training to ensure all mandatory training requirements are met
- Provides ongoing effective supervision to unit employees and monitors case management activities
- Schedules team meetings, plans and implements agendas, and implements activities to promote teamwork and communication within the unit
- Supports the philosophy and mission of Abraxas and promotes the seven key principles of care
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management (SCM) and provides effective supervision to staff regarding the use of SCM
The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification, including:
- Associate’s degree or sixty (60) college credits and three (3) years of experience working with children; WHERE
- Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year of experience working with children
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years old
- Criminal clearances (Law 33 and 34, state and child specific clearances and, if required, FBI)
- Physical examination for non-communicable diseases
- Valid driver’s license from the employee’s state of residence
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
Click here to apply.
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the content of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.